Thank you for your interest in Billy Andrade - Brad Faxon Charities for Children. We are two professional golfers who are raising funds, so we may provide grants to charities serving children age 18 and under. We enjoy funding programs that directly affect at-risk children. For example: We will not fund the build out of a kitchen, but we may fund foods purchased for children's snacks or meals. We will not fund your capital campaign, but we may fund the purchase of playground equipment, computers, art supplies, music lessons, and after school programs, to name a few. If you believe we are a good fit with your organization, we invite you to fill out a grant application.
As you fill out your grant application, please take special care to follow our guidelines. Of special note:
- Please use a font size of 12 or larger.
- Be concise. Do NOT expand the size of any response areas.
- Answer every question, and leave no spaces blank.
NO "CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE" RESPONSES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
If you believe you need more space to fully explain your program, you may attach an additional, separate page which explains your request in depth. Please note: the inclusion of this additional page will not necessarily enhance your application's merit.
Please submit your request to the address below by September 5, 2023. You will be notified of our decision concerning your charity prior to January 15, 2024.
- All funds must be distributed to an organization exempt from tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Funds will be granted to organizations which aid the welfare of children
- Funds will be distributed to organizations who serve Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts (Bristol and Plymouth counties only)
- Requests excluded from our review include research, endowments, pooled funds, individuals, special event underwriting, deficit reduction or operating reserves, capital campaigns, and multiple year pledge campaigns.
- All requests must be postmarked on or prior to September 5, 2023. Postmarked by this date is acceptable.
- After completing the requested information, print out the form.
- No emergency requests, submitted after the deadline, will be entertained.
- An incomplete application will not be considered. This includes salary information and home phone numbers.
- All charities are limited to one request per year.
- After you click the submit button, you will be redirected to a page requesting documentation.
- We require a BUDGET for the specific project or program outlined in your request. This budget total should equal the amount of money your organization is requesting.
If you need any further information or if you have questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Dianne Falk at (508)761-3525.
Our application may be filled out online and submitted or you may ... download a blank application. Remember to include additional information as requested. Our application may be submitted electronically, however you still need to mail in these additional documents. As a precaution against computer glitches, we recommend printing the application and including it when mailing in additional information (1-5). Please mail to: Andrade Faxon Charities for Children, PO Box 3305 South Attleboro, MA 02703
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED:
- Mail a copy of your U.S. Treasury ruling granting your organization status as a non-profit, tex deductible organization under section 501(c)3.
- Mail your complete audit for the previous fiscal year. If you can not provide an audit, tell us why, and mail your tax returns for the 2 previous fiscal years.
- If your combined cost of administration, public relations, and fund raising exceeds 20% of total expenditures for the previous fiscal year please provide a printed explanation of your high administrative expenses.
- Mail a list of corporate donors ($200. or more) from the previous fiscal year
- Include a project or program budget. THIS BUDGET MUST TOTAL THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU ARE REQUESTING.
If you have further questions you can email our administrator, Dianne Falk or call (508) 761-3525. Thank you for all that you do on behalf of children.